Tanning Price List
Black Magic Tan (Full Body)
Black Magic (Half Body)
Bellamianta (Full Body)
Bellamianta (Half Body)
“The creation of tanning solutions is a scientific process which Black Magic Tan endeavours to make as natural as possible without compromise”
Black Magic Tan contains a variety of botanical ingredients and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the skin. Ingredients vary within each collection, however you can be assured you will always receive the finest quality product which includes a wonderful bounty of ingredients that look after your skin.
All products are PARABEN FREE
Black Magic is a member of the worldwide organisation for the Peoples Ethical Treatment of Animals, PETA.
As avid animal lovers the directors of Black Magic can confidently assure clients that no animal testing has taken place during the manufacture of our products.
Black Magic proudly displays the PETA symbol and agrees with the ethics of the PETA organisation.
Before You Tan:
- Shower or bathe prior to the tanning session. Be sure to exfoliate. Exfoliating is a key step in acheiving the best tan. (Pay close attention to problem areas such as knees, elbows and feet.)
- When bathing, use a soap you can see through (transparent). White bar soaps and thick creamy soap can have moisturizers/ingredients that will act as a barrier and can either nuetralize the DHA reaction with the skin, or can result in uneven or splotchy tans. A Ph balancing soap is also a good option for bathing prior to the tan.
- Do not apply lotions, moisturizers, perfumes or anything with oil in it onto your skin before your spray tan. Use deodorant sparingly and little to no make-up is preferrable. These products can act as a barrier to the tanning solution, causing an uneven tan.
- Shaving, facials, manicures/pedicures, hair coloring, waxing, or any other hair removal procedures should be done at least one day prior to your tanning session.
After You Tan:
- Bring and wear loose-fitting, dark clothes and flip-flops immediately after the tanning session. Baggy T-shirts, sweat pants, long cotton sun dresses, etc.
- Avoid rubbing your skin with your hands until after showering.
- Stay away from activities that will cause you to sweat or get wet. This includes exercising, being in excessive heat, saunas, sex, swimming, bathing or showering, etc.
- Avoid touching skin to skin while developing, such as crossing legs when wearing shorts – it can build up heat and transfer tanning agent resulting in a dark stipe on one leg, and a light stripe on the other.
- When the recommended development time has passed, get in the shower and use warm water to rinse off the solution/bronzer.
- Continue to avoid bar soaps and body washes with heavy moisturizers. Transparent body washes will continue to keep the ph levels stable and will result in a longer lasting, better color of tan.
- Moisturize! We cannot stress the importance of this step. Moisturize at least twice a day! Keeping your skin hydrated is key to extending the life of your tan, keeping it radient and fading properly. Avoid products with alcohol and mineral oils, as they can dry your skin.
Black Magic Tan - Used & Loved By...
Sarah Jane Riley (right) Jennifer Metcalfe (middle) an actress and Dainah King (left) BM Ireland
VICKY PATTISON Model & Reality TV star from MTV’s Geordie Shore & Ex on the Beach Newcastle, UK
Lauren Simon and Tanya Bardsley from reality tv programme Real Housewives of Cheshire both wearing Black Magic Vibe Mousse
Luke Hulme ``I've been tanned several times now by Sarah at Black Magic Tan for my Bodybuilding competitions and photo shoots in 2015``
Jake Quickenden; singer/song writer
Charlie Garforth WBFF Pro, online coach and 8 titles holder